A product demo is a short video demonstration of a product or service, how it works, its value, and its features. Most people prefer to learn about a product using a product demo, increasing brand awareness. Product demos only show a general overview of the product’s functionalities and features, so it isn’t interactive or technical. A product demo gets potential customers interested in the product and invites them to try it out
How to create a good product demo
- Ascertain the goals you have in mind and cater the demo to fit those goals.
- Identify your target audience, study them, and adapt your demo to their habits.
- Set a timeline and budget for the demo.
- Write an excellent script for the demo.
- Make a marketing plan and strategy and implement it.
- Use either live-action or animation, depending on your audience and budget.