A monthly meeting is a meeting held in an organization once every month where employees and managers discuss issues concerning the company’s running. The monthly meeting is where team managers and employees can communicate about decisions and strategies they want to take.
Monthly meetings are important because they allow frequent and constant communication among team members. Managers can review their teammates’ performances, dispense advice and feedback, and ensure that everything is running smoothly.
How to run a monthly meeting effectively
- Come up with a meeting agenda and follow it strictly.
- Keep to time and ensure good time management.
- The meeting should only be among a small group of people.
- Review financial statements during every meeting.
- Open the floor to other discussions to give everyone a chance to say something.
- Record the meetings at all times.