A face to face interview is usually the last step in the interview process before hiring for a role. A face to face interview typically comes after a telephone interview, and they are the most important part of the interview process. You can meet anyone in the company during your interview, from the hiring manager to the CEO. There may also be a panel made up of a group of interviewers.
During a face to face interview, the interviewer goes through your resume and discusses your skills and what you have to offer to the company. They also talk about your interests and goals regarding the position and how you can add value to the organization.
Tips for face to face interviews
- Do research about the organization, the position that you’re being interviewed for, and interviewer.
- Ensure to communicate your answers intelligently and pleasantly.
- Make sure to answer all the interview questions.
- Ask the interviewers questions too.
- Dress to impress and be yourself.